Skip to main content

On your own now!!

I have been struggling for the last couple of weeks.  I can't seem to stay "up" and positive for more than a couple of days.  I need to remember that I am writing for me, not for you.  I don't even know how many of you are actually reading.  My brother-in-law, Chris, and my friend Cindy, who lives in Florida, are the only ones actually "following" this blog.  But it just doesn't matter, I need to remind myself I am writing  for me.  I have discovered that I have more female friends that I thought I did, certainly more than at any other time in my life.  And this is cool.

So, if you read, cool; feel free to comment as well.  I can use all the positive reinforcement I can get.  If you choose not to keep reading for whatever reason, that's cool too.  I will no longer post on Facebook when I have posted a new entry.  You're on you own!

You are all amazing women (and one amazing brother-in-law) and I am blessed that you consider me to be your friend.

PS   Thanks for noticing Julie!

Comments

  1. Sometimes you have to cast your bottle into the ocean and have faith that someone will find the message. I actually noticed because you followed me. So I will encourage you to look out there and see if there are other blogs which you can comment on. So often people comment back if you comment first. Then who knows, they may actually have similar experiences that you both can help each other out with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep writing. I think you will not only find the path to where you want to go, but also find that you have the support of so many. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Impending Graduation

I have not looked or even thought about this so called blog since the last entry. Sadly, in all that time, nothing has changed.  Pretty pathetic, I know. Nicholas graduates a week from Monday and I have not lost a single pound.  I may have gained a couple more though. What is wrong with me!?! Dana remains unemployed after almost 4 years. We have exhausted our savings and all of our retirement funds.  We have sold all my jewelry and are in the process of selling books and movies. We have struggled to pay our rent for the last 7-8 months.  We have some great friends who have helped when they can. God Bless them. Surely, between death, debilitating depression, job loss, huge money worries and all the other bad luck we have had, we must be due very soon for a run of good luck and happy times.  Pray for that for us please. Graduation - my one and only is graduating high school on June 17th. He will turn 18 on June 25th. It has been amazing watching him grow-up fr...
 December, 2018                                                                          Cancer                                                                       A journey Having watched my parents die of cancer I thought I knew just how terrible cancer is, but I was wrong. You ca...

Already half way through April..

  Time flies.  I just read what I wrote in January.  I have not done anything since I wrote that, not a thing.  I have not eaten any better, I have not moved more, nothing.  If anything, I think I have withdrawn again.  My eating habits still suck.  I am tired all the time.  My doctor is still trying to find the correct dosage for my thyroid medication.  My house is a pig sty and my kitchen is so bad I don't even want to cook in there.    I have been continuing to look at colleges for Nicky.  I have to stick to this list of schools with policy debate teams.  Over break Nicky and his dad did a campus visit at U of Chicago.  However, after finding out they have no policy debate team, they are off the list.  The boys also did a campus visit to Northwestern.  They have an outstanding policy debate program, and he seemed to really like it there. His parents like it also, and love how close to home it is!  ...