Skip to main content

Already half way through April..

  Time flies.  I just read what I wrote in January.  I have not done anything since I wrote that, not a thing.  I have not eaten any better, I have not moved more, nothing.  If anything, I think I have withdrawn again.  My eating habits still suck.  I am tired all the time.  My doctor is still trying to find the correct dosage for my thyroid medication.  My house is a pig sty and my kitchen is so bad I don't even want to cook in there.
   I have been continuing to look at colleges for Nicky.  I have to stick to this list of schools with policy debate teams.  Over break Nicky and his dad did a campus visit at U of Chicago.  However, after finding out they have no policy debate team, they are off the list.  The boys also did a campus visit to Northwestern.  They have an outstanding policy debate program, and he seemed to really like it there. His parents like it also, and love how close to home it is!
  I did some on-line clothes shopping for me for spring/summer.  Everything look so bad, I sent it all back!  And I am getting so frustrated with myself.  I am so tired of listening to myself.  It's the same stuff over and over and I can't seem to get off my butt to change any of it.  And so I just whine about it over and over and frankly, who wants to listen to that! I certainly don't and I doubt you do either.  So until I actually move my ass, I am done writing.
  Have a great life.  Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

Comments

  1. Hoping the Maybe is more a yes than a no and that I'll see you sooner rather than sometime. Perhaps it's best to throw it out there just to get it off your chest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Impending Graduation

I have not looked or even thought about this so called blog since the last entry. Sadly, in all that time, nothing has changed.  Pretty pathetic, I know. Nicholas graduates a week from Monday and I have not lost a single pound.  I may have gained a couple more though. What is wrong with me!?! Dana remains unemployed after almost 4 years. We have exhausted our savings and all of our retirement funds.  We have sold all my jewelry and are in the process of selling books and movies. We have struggled to pay our rent for the last 7-8 months.  We have some great friends who have helped when they can. God Bless them. Surely, between death, debilitating depression, job loss, huge money worries and all the other bad luck we have had, we must be due very soon for a run of good luck and happy times.  Pray for that for us please. Graduation - my one and only is graduating high school on June 17th. He will turn 18 on June 25th. It has been amazing watching him grow-up fr...
 December, 2018                                                                          Cancer                                                                       A journey Having watched my parents die of cancer I thought I knew just how terrible cancer is, but I was wrong. You ca...