Today, I hate today. Six years is a long time. I miss him so much. I am still mad at him, still mad at God for taking him. I loved him more than anyone. I miss the sound of his voice, his laugh, his music, his hugs - man he had the best hugs ever. Losing him broke my heart in a way it has never been broken and I'm not certain I will ever recover. I may slowly come back into the light, but I don't think my heart will ever be mended. I even miss his moods! I am still trying to figure out how to be in the world without him. I am still trying to make peace with never knowing what happened.
It's 2:00, the time the police showed up to tell what happened. Please let this be over....
It's 2:00, the time the police showed up to tell what happened. Please let this be over....
Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteCindy